Merry Christmas!



D ear ChicDeco Friends! I'm currently taking some time off during the Christmas period, but you and I can still stay in touch through my Facebook page or continue the conversation on Twitter.

If you want to see some photos of my Christmas (in the most authentic Australian style) you can find me on Instagram too @ instagram.com/chicdeco.

Have the merriest of the Christmas and see you all in 2015!


____


Q ueridos amigos de ChicDeco! Actualmente estoy tomándome unos días de descanso, pero podemos seguir en contacto a través de Facebook o continuar hablando en Twitter. 

Si queréis ver algunas fotos de mis Navidades al más puro estilo tropical (estoy en Australia) podéis seguirme también en Instagram: instagram.com/chicdeco

Feliz Navidad y nos vemos en el 2015!


No comments:

Post a Comment