| Three tips for a lovely blog

Photo credit STYLE ME PRETTY
D ear ChicDeco friends, I'm delighted to bring today the second post of my new column BLOGGING TIPS. As I explained in my previous post on HOW TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS IN BLOGS, this column is aimed to share best blogging practices, learnt by reading and following other amazing blogs.

Today I'm sharing what I think they are the three keys for a good, beautiful and functional blog. I hope you enjoy reading this article and please share your thoughts or questions on this particular topic by commenting this post.

_____

Q ueridos amigos de ChicDecó, hoy os traigo el segundo artículo de mi nueva sección BLOGGING TIPS (Consejos para Blogs). Como ya os contaba en mi artículo anterior sobre CóMO PROMOCIONAR TU NEGOCIO EN BLOGS, esta nueva sección tiene como finalidad compartir todo aquello que he aprendido leyendo y siguiendo otros estupendos blogs en la blogosfera.

Hoy comparto con vosotros lo que creo que son las tres claves para un blog con diseño y contenido de calidad. Espero que os guste este artículo y no dudéis en compartir vuestras opiniones o hacer las preguntas que queráis sobre este tema en particular dejando un comentario en este post.


* This article is in English and Spanish, click on your language to access to the whole article.

KEEP READING (EN) CONTINUAR ( ES )


No comments:

Post a Comment