| Mint and pink inspiration, by H&M Home

I love the colours, I love the patterns, I love the designs. And above all I love this photo-shoot by the photographer Mikkel Rahr Mortensen and the stylist Christine Rudolph of YELLOW for H&M HOME. The collection brings together textiles and ceramics that combine mint and pink with simple black patterns, neutral and natural textiles and glass dotty vases.

Me encantan los colores, me encantan los estampados y me encantan los diseños. Y sobre todo me encanta estas imágenes del fotógrafo Mikkel Rahr Mortensen y la estilista Christine Rudolph de YELLOW para H&M HOME. La colección combina textiles y cerámica en suaves verdeazulados y rosas con diseños estampados en negro, tejidos naturales de colores neutros y jarrones de cristal punteados.





No comments:

Post a Comment